June 11, 2009

Nerd Buddies.

I'm at the library right now. 2 hours before my exam. My laptop is angled towards me at approximately 130 degrees. Meanwhile, my textbook is propped up on my newly acquired book-holder (so exciting!) at a 45 degree angle. And in front, I've properly laid out my lecture notes and scratch paper. After years of schooling, I've embraced my inner nerdness. What could make this even better?

A bigger nerd!

Enter an Indian guy. He observes the table next to me, takes out a cloth, and wipes the table down before propping down all his materials! I don't wipe the library tables down (yet). WIN!

Two is better than one.


*EDIT: He drums his fingers! There are people trying to concentrate here! This is what libraries are for! Nerd buddies no mo'!

1 comment:

Kris Lee said...

haha wah wah, sad day.