April 20, 2011

25.

25 Things I want to do sometime in no particular order.

  1. Water flowers and make a bouquet for someone.
  2. Work in the back of a bakery and knead some dough while surrounded by warm, comforting scents.
  3. Build a sandcastle and get dirty.
  4. Make sure everyone I love knows it.
  5. No grudges! (so far)
  6. Read in a hammock.
  7. Grow herbs and use them! Thyme and basil and rosemary, oh my!
  8. Donate things I don't need.
  9. Visit baby brother in college and wander around his beautiful campus.
  10. See my grandparents more.
  11. A crazy hat party with my girlfriends.
  12. Help someone feel beautiful.
  13. Give generously.
  14. Pray persistently.
  15. Take a dance class and have fun!
  16. Learn how to work the sewing machine.
  17. Cook more dinners.
  18. Give thanks.
  19. Be wise with my money.
  20. Be wise with my time.
  21. Write snail mail.
  22. Skydive.
  23. Work in an orphanage.
  24. Run a 10k.
  25. Enjoy being 25 :).

2 comments:

iris said...

you make me feel beautiful 。◕ ‿ ◕。

Tiffany said...

oh good because you are!